CTEK’s 140A OFF ROAD CHARGING SYSTEM combines the D250SA 20A charger with the SMARTPASS 120 power management unit for the ultimate off road charging system. It makes sure your vehicle and your onboard equipment have full power, right when they need it, so you can stay off road for even longer. For complete peace of mind, you can see at a glance how much charge you’ve got left and the length of time till your batteries are discharged.
The D250SA charger can get its energy from alternators, solar panels and wind power. It separates starter and service battery and maximizes the use of the both without risking that the starter battery is unable to start the engine. The SMARTPASS 120 charges and maintains your service battery using 120A from the alternator. It will automatically prioritise critical equipment so radios, emergency lights and navigation systems always have the power they need. The CTEK MONITOR constantly monitors the voltage and current (charge and discharge) to show you exactly how much charge you have and how many hours you’ve got left before your battery bank is empty.
● Fast, fully automatic 140A battery charging while you’re on the move
● Compatible with vehicles with Euro 6 smart alternators
● Dual input for Euro 6 smart alternators and solar with built in solar regulator
● Full control of the extra battery consumption and capacity by the CTEK MONITOR
● Battery Guard protects the service battery from total discharge
● Temperature sensor to optimate charge voltage for hot and cold conditions
● Input voltage 11,5 – 23 V DC; 14,4/14,7 V charge voltage.
● Maintenance charing of starter battery
● Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking
● Simplifies installation and improves performance on extra batteries for bow thruster and anchor
● Maximized battery capacity by fully charging the battery
● Shortened charge time
● Decreased costs by reduced idling and by efficient use of alternator and solar power
● Splash and dust proof (IP65)
● Dynamic Over Current Protection to handle outputs of up to 350A for up to 10 seconds